When it comes to evaluating nutritional supplements, it can be hard to determine what is true and what isn’t. It becomes especially challenging when a supplement is the hot new thing – getting all the buzz and publicity.
People who tout the benefits of Vitapulse claim that it can help protect your heart and body against aging and diseases – but how can you know if taking it will deliver the results you want to see? This review will look at Vitapulse and give you straight answers about what to expect if you decide to take it.
What Is Vitapulse?
Vitapulse is a new nutritional supplement manufactured by Princeton Nutrients. It contains antioxidant ingredients that the company claims will help to improve cardiovascular health. Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States and in many countries around the world. In the US, one in four people die of some form of heart disease, so it is not surprising that nutritional supplement manufacturers are working to create supplements that will help to protect the heart.
Antioxidants help the body in a number of ways. First, they protect against oxidative stress, which can set off a harmful chain reaction in the body. Oxidative stress is caused by exposure to oxygen – similar to what happens when you cut into an apple and its flesh turns brown when exposed to the air. When a damaged cell loses an electron, it becomes a free radical, which then steals an electron from a healthy cell. Antioxidants can lend electrons to free radicals, thus stopping the damage.
Who Is Dr. Arash Bereliani?
Princeton Nutrients has developed Vitapulse with the help of Dr. Arash Bereliani, who runs the Beverly Hills Institute for Cardiology and Preventative Medicine. He is a board certified cardiologist who serves as Princeton Nutrients’ Director of Research.
Dr. Bereliani specializes in using functional medicine to help his patients treat root diseases and chronic illnesses. He also uses nutritional therapy with his patients.
How Does Vitapulse Work?
Now let’s talk about the ingredients in Vitapulse and how they work. Vitapulse contains three essential ingredients:
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) — 100 milligrams
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) — 250 milligrams
- Pyrroloquiniline Quinine Disodium Salt (PQQ Na2) – 10 milligrams
Let’s look at each ingredient in turn so you can understand what these nutrients do and how they can help to protect you against heart disease.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that has been used as a supplement to improve mitochondrial health and metabolism. A recent, 8-year study showed that taking 100 milligrams of CoQ10 per day (the amount found in Vitapulse) can cut the risk of having any major cardiac event by half. **Study**
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is derived from the amino acid cysteine. In the body, NAC is converted to glutathione, an important antioxidant. The cancer-preventing properties of NAC have been well documented, but there is mounting evidence to suggest that it can help prevent heart disease too. It prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) which causes inflammatory damage to the blood vessel. It has been shown that NAC improves circulation in people who smoke and has other cardiac benefits, including increasing nitric oxide production which help optimise and fine tune the cardiac function thus preventing heart failure. **Study**
- Pyrroloquiniline Quinine Disodium Salt (PQQ Na2) has a host of anti-aging benefits, including some promising results when it comes to preventing mitochondrial damage and reducing the risk of heart disease. It has been shown to help reduce triglyceride levels, and people who supplement with PQQ Na2 sustain less cardiac muscle damage after a heart attack than those who do not take it. It has also been shown to help protect against mitochondrial myopathy, which can lead to cardiac myopathy, stroke, and other circulatory problems. **Study**
Together, the three ingredients in Vitapulse are meant to provide an antioxidant boost that helps protect the heart and all of the mitochondria in the body. In addition to its cardiovascular benefits, it can help improve energy levels.
One important thing to note about Vitapulse is that there are very few side effects associated with its use. A few people who take it report having some issues with feeling nauseous, but most people who take it experience no side effects at all. This may be due in part to the fact that Vitapulse contains only three natural ingredients. Many prescription drugs include synthetic ingredients and fillers that can have an adverse effect on the body.
There are many health benefits to be gained by taking Vitapulse:
- It reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- It protects your cells against damage caused by oxidative stress.
- It protects the heart cells, thus lowering the risk of heart disease.
- It can decrease the damage from cardiac incidents in the event that you do experience one.
- It eases the joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- It reduces anxiety and stress and improves the quality of sleep.
- It improves overall energy levels and restores vitality.
Many people who take Vitapulse report profound improvements in their energy levels and the quality and duration of sleep. Others have been able to reduce their dependency on blood pressure medication and other prescription drugs, and report that their overall cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels have decreased.
People who take blood thinning medications such as Coumadin should make sure to consult with their doctors before taking Vitapulse. There is a chance of drug interaction and it is always preferable to share information about supplements you are taking with your doctor before adding them to your daily routine.
How do you use Vitapulse?
You should take 1 capsule of Vitapulse daily after you wake up. You can take it on an empty stomach, no problem with that! Princeton nutrients claims that it is safe to use since it is all-natural and does not contain allergens, stimulants or toxins.
VitaPulse Review Conclusion:
While research is still ongoing into the effects of taking Vitapulse, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that there are substantial health benefits to be gained by taking it. Antioxidants have been proven to help protect the body against oxidative stress and damage. They boost your body’s immune response, too. The specific ingredients in Vitapulse have a unique ability to lower your risk of heart disease. They may also boost your metabolism and improve mitochondrial energy production, which can translate into increased energy and vitality, too.
We should also mention that VitaPulse comes with a 90-day Money Back Guarantee. So if you don’t experience the desired effect in your body, you can send back the bottle for a full refund. This let’s you know that this supplement is the real deal.
The ingredients in Vitapulse are available separately, but the unique combination of these three essential nutrients is what sets Vitapulse apart.